Who does not know the WhatsApp app, yes a very popular Messenger application platform. Sure and surely many people use it, to the extent that many developers are interested in making applications modification of WhatsApp. The so-called WhatsApp MOD (Modification/has been modified).
There are many versions of WA MOD that can be downloaded freely on the internet, including the famous WhatsApp Plus and GB WhatsApp. Many different views and features have been modified, such as themes, letters/fonts, can send large files, hide microphone buttons and more. Fiddling with small and large applications still violates WhatsApp's Terms of Service (TOS).
In his FAQ, this Facebook-owned app will block accounts using modified versions of the WhatsApp app (as mentioned above).
WhatsApp also confirms that they don't support third-party apps (mods) because they can't validate the security of those versions.
How to restore a blocked WhatsApp account
For users who receive an in-app message, stating that their account is blocked, it is likely that he or she is using an unofficial application.
Because this block does not cause a permanent block, it is only temporary. You just have to switch to the official WhatsApp app.
But if you still insist on using the modification application, WhatsApp insists they may be permanently blocking.
It is advisable to back up your chat before switching to the official app, if you want to save your conversation.
This way may not necessarily run successfully.
- Wait for the specified time until the block or banned account is temporarily expired.
- Tap More Options > Chat > chat backup.
- Go to phone Settings > Tap File > storage.
- Locate WhatsApp GB folder and tap and hold to select the folder.
- In the top right corner, tap more > Rename and rename the folder to "WhatsApp".
- Open the Play Store and download the official WhatsApp app. If you can't access the Play Store, download the app here.
- Open WhatsApp and verify your phone number.
- In the backup section, tap Restore Next >.
- WhatsApp will be loaded with saved chats.
For WhatsApp Plus MOD users, if your chat history has been previously saved, the history will be automatically transferred to the official WhatsApp app.